The truth about Instagram followers.
The number of monthly active Instagram users as of June 2018. As of that month, the mainly mobile photo sharing network had reached 1 billion monthly active users, up from 800 million in September 2017. The app is one of the most popular social networks worldwide.
It means Instagram is the most upcoming terror social media.
Instagram is a mobile social network that allows users to edit and share photos as well as videos.
The past month the Instagram released IGTv function. Just like youtube. I will tell you about it later.
Followers and Truth
- Actually, there are active users in the Instagram but all of them are not the actual follower or the instagrammer
- If you want to learn something new or this profile is interesting so can Follow him.
- some followers are autobots.they having only demo content.
- Actually we follow a account having a large no.of followers.
- More followers, In the case of brands, they are influencers and they got more sponsored posts and earn money. for each posts
- According to the news there are 8% of fake account or bot accounts in the Instagram pool.
- Do you know? Just posting a picture in your account and by giving specific Hashtag some accounts will follow you.
- don’t follow back only beacuse of someone who followed you.they may unfollow you later.
- you can buy fake followers from the black market.
So there is no truth in inside the Instagram just like the facebook account fakes. So be careful about following and followers.
That’s the Ugly truth about followers in Instagram.
*Dont forget to Leave a Comment*
Also published on Medium.